- Payment: Rental fees are due in advance.
- Reservations: A 25% deposit (minimum of $10.00) is required to guarantee your order. Your deposit is non-refundable when cancellation is less than two weeks prior to the event date, and when reservation is made within the two week period.
- Delivery: Rates are based on delivery to your door during regular business hours. Additional charges apply for setup and breakdown of equipment, difficult access, and stairs. All items need to be assembled in one location and available for pick up.
- Cleaning: Carnival machines and cookware must be free of food and wiped clean to avoid additional cleaning charges. China and flatware must be rinsed and returned in original containers.
- Linen: Linen must be returned dry and free of debris (food, decorations, etc.). All linen damage (i.e. burns, tears, and mildew) are the customers’ responsibility. All linen orders require a major credit card (no debit cards or checks) as a security deposit.
Our Wide Variety of Party Essentials Include:
Q. Do you charge for delivery/pick-up?
A. Yes. The delivery/pick up charge is determined by distance and is to your door or location. There are additional charges for unusual situations such as stairs, difficult access or if the delivery is scheduled outside of our regular business hours.
Q. How far in advance do I need to place and order?
A. All reservations should be placed at least two weeks before the event date to guarantee availability.
Q. Do I need an appointment to make a reservation?
A. No appointment is needed. Visit our store anytime during normal business hours. We also accept reservations over the phone.
Q. Is set up/tear down for tables and chairs included in my order?
A. Set up/tear down is not included with your order but may be added for an additional charge. Some larger items (dance floors, staging, and tents) do include set up.
Q. How will I receive my rental items?
A. All rental items go out or are delivered ready to use.
Q. What is Damage Waiver?
A. Damage waiver is an optional equipment protection plan to be accepted or declined at the time of rental. It is not insurance! If accepted it covers accidental damage to the equipment during the rental period. It does not cover loss. It is a percentage of the rental fee and is non-refundable. Linen is not covered.
Q. Do I have to be home when my order is delivered or picked up?
A. No. But if you will not be present, please call us with instructions. Also, please keep in mind that you are responsible for the equipment from the time of delivery until it is picked up.